Ricci – Revival: a renewal, a refreshing, a revitalizing, a rebirth in the book of Acts we see this reference as the Messianic blessedness to be ushered in by the return of Christ from heaven.
Revive:. to be restored to a correct life: of one who returns to a better moral state, to spring into life
We’ve come to You this week to pray into Reformation, Revolution and tonight, we seek Your face for the third strand, Revival! This Oh Lord, is the glory strand that unites and brings it all together. Let us prepare and carry this through to completion Lord!
Lord, we seek your face to release revival into our land, in accordance with Acts 12:24 the Word of God grew and was multiplied. We decree and declare that the Word of God will grow in our Nation and be multiplied across the Nations of the earth
1 Kings 17:22
The Lord heard the voice of Elijah, and the life of the child returned to him and he revived.
Lord God, this Nation is like that child, our voices cry out fervently to you, much like Elijah we go back again and again until we see it’s life in You revived, we pray that You might revive the people of this land and awaken us to the knowledge of Who You are, Jehovah Rapha, the “God Who Healeth” in both body and soul.
Revive us to a sense of our purpose in the earth, this Nation is called to be a Light unto all the earth, let us rise and step into our call!
As Peter wrote in 1 Peter 2:9
ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light
Revive us to Your Righteous Judgments and the purifying impact of Your Word
Lord let us once again be a people who cry out to You for the Righteous Judgment that You bring forth, let us crave You so deeply, so completely that we long for the comprehensive impact of Your Word into our lives… as the psalmist cried in Psalms 119:162-176
I declare that we, Your ecclesia, will be a people that can wholeheartedly cry:
162 I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great spoil.
163 I hate and abhor falsehood, but Your law do I love.
164 Seven times a day and all day long do I praise You because of Your righteous decrees.
165 Great peace have they who love Your law; nothing shall offend them or make them stumble.
166 I am hoping and waiting [eagerly] for Your salvation, O Lord, and I do Your commandments.
167 Your testimonies have I kept [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]; I love them exceedingly!
168 I have observed Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are [fully known] before You.
169 Let my mournful cry and supplication come [near] before You, O Lord; give me understanding (discernment and comprehension) according to Your word [of assurance and promise].
170 Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your word!
171 My lips shall pour forth praise [with thanksgiving and renewed trust] when You teach me Your statutes.
172 My tongue shall sing [praise for the fulfillment] of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteous.
173 Let Your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen Your precepts.
174 I have longed for Your salvation, O Lord, and Your law is my delight.
175 Let me live that I may praise You, and let Your decrees help me.
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek, inquire for, and demand Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments.
Lord, I decree and declare that the Ecclesia, the Church, will experience such a revival in our hearts toward You. It would be such deep a work, so thoroughly impacting as we hunger for You, that there is not a single cell within our bodies that we will hide from the deep refining power of Your Word in that hour!
Revive us to intimacy:
Revive our soul to You Oh God… in times of joy, in times of oppression, in times of need, in times of plenty… I decree that the soul of the Church will thirst for You… much like the deer who lives a life as the hunted, so craves the cool water brooks of the Syrian desert that she will risk life and limb to gain her fill while the dogs bark from afar…
I decree and declare Amos 5:24 that we, as a body of Christ will cry out:
“Seek Me [search diligently for Me and regard Me as more essential than food] so that you may live.
As the Deer Pants for the Water
As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer (will be) unto the God of my life. I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Revive us to be an house of prayer:
I decree and declare that we, as a body, as that house of prayer, will arise to that provision oh Lord and make unto you an house of prayer, an house of healing, and house of restoration and bring forth the transformative work of revival in this land!
Like Ezra 9:9
Remembering that while we were slaves; yet our God has not abandoned us in our bondage, but has extended lovingkindness to us before the kings of Persia (leader of our nation), to revive us to rebuild the house of our God, to repair the site of its ruins and to give us a wall [of protection] in the land.
I decree and declare that the house of God will be so ignited, so refined, so passionate toward Jehovah, that: the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD to minister to Him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be His servants—all who keep the Sabbath without profaning it and who hold fast to My (His) covenant— I will bring them to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on My altar, for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the nations.”
Revive us to Unity
As our Lord Prayed,
And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Prayer for all Believers
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
Revive us to live our lives demonstrating Who’s we are:
I decree and declare that the body of Christ will rise up and become as
2 Cor 3:7-9 You are our letter [of recommendation], written in our hearts, recognized and read by everyone. You show that you are a letter from Christ, delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Let this Oh Lord, be our cry, our decree, our declaration each day of our lives, that we can one day, having lived our lives in a state of revival-remembrance, recalling the holy God, His holy life, and His holy sacrifice, that we remain in a state wherein our hearts are continuously ignited in You, for You, to know You, that those in the world might see You in us, and that they too would be ignited to follow hard after You and become as one, with You, the Son, and the Ecclesia. Amen
9.16.20 Righteousness in Government for Wednesday GOE – Kin Clark
Isaiah 58:12 AMP We decree and declare to America’s righteous govt Shema HEAR the words of the Lord tonight for you
And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt: you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations: and you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in.
Isaiah 40:3-5a AMP We decree and declare to America’s righteous gov’t
…Prepare in the wilderness the way of the LORD – clear away the obstacles – make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God! Every valley shall be lifted and filled up, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the rough places a plain. And the glory – majesty and splendor – of the LORD shall be revealed.
Psalm 33:12,22 America, Shema! HEAR! the words of the Lord for you
12Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.
22 For the Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver, the Lord is our King; He will save us.
From Galations 5:1 we decree and declare Liberty Thru Christ Jesus to America
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Isaiah 9:6,7 KJV To America’s righteous govt we decree and declare
And the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Isaiah 11:1-5 AMPC We decree and declare over The President
1And there shall come forth a Shoot out of the stock of Jesse [David’s father], and a Branch out of his roots shall grow and bear fruit.
2 And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord—
3 And shall make him of quick understanding, and his delight shall be in the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord. And he shall not judge by the sight of his eyes, neither decide by the hearing of his ears;
4 But with righteousness and justice shall he judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek, the poor, and the downtrodden of the earth; and He shall smite the earth and the oppressor with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of His waist and faithfulness the girdle of His loins.
Proverbs 25:5 AMPC
5 Take away the wicked from before the king (in our case Pres.Trump), and his throne (governmental authority) will be established in righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation).
Psalm 32:11 We decree and declare to those appointed for America’s righteous govt
11Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
1Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. 5He loves righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
27Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor My righteous cause: yes, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.
28 And my tongue shall speak of Thy righteousness and of Thy praise all the day long.
Psalm 37:6,17,34ab KJV
6 And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholds the righteous.
34 Wait on the Lord, and keep His way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
Deuteronomy 33:27a,b KJV
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee.
Proverbs 2:1-11 AMPC To those in and ordained by God for govt we decree and declare to you
1My son, if you will receive My words and treasure up My commandments within you,
2 Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom and inclining and directing your heart and mind to understanding [applying all your powers to the quest for it];
3 Yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
4 If you seek [Wisdom] as for silver and search for skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures,
5 Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of [our omniscient] God.
6 For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7 He hides away sound and godly Wisdom and stores it for the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Him); He is a shield to those who walk uprightly and in integrity,
8 That He may guard the paths of justice; yes, He preserves the way of His saints.
9 Then you will understand righteousness, justice, and fair dealing [in every area and relation]; yes, you will understand every good path.
10 For skillful and godly Wisdom shall enter into your heart, and knowledge shall be pleasant to you.
11 Discretion shall watch over you, understanding shall keep you…
20 So MAY you walk in the way of good men, and keep to the paths of the [consistently] righteous (the upright, in right standing with God).
Proverbs 22:11, 17-19 AMPC To those in and ordained by God for govt we decree and declare Shema HEAR the words of the Lord tonight for you
11 He who loves purity and the pure in heart and who is gracious in speech—because of the grace of his lips will he have the king for his friend.
17 Listen (consent and submit) to the words of the wise, and apply your mind to my knowledge;
18 For it will be pleasant if you keep them in your mind [believing them]; your lips will be accustomed to [confessing] them.
19 So that your trust (belief, reliance, support, and confidence) may be in the Lord, I have made known these things to you today, even to you.
Proverbs 28:1-2 AMPC To those in and ordained by God for govt we decree and declare to you
1The wicked flee when no man pursues them, but the [uncompromisingly] righteous are bold as a lion.
2 When a land transgresses, it has many rulers, but when the ruler is a man of discernment, understanding, and knowledge, its stability will long continue.
2 When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice…
9 Open your mouth, judge righteously, and administer justice for the poor and needy.
12 Apply your mind to instruction and correction and your ears to words of knowledge.
19 Hear, my son, and be wise, and direct your mind in the way [of the Lord].
23 Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.
26 My son, give Me your heart and let your eyes observe and delight in My ways
II Cor. 9:10 AMPC To those in and ordained by God for govt we decree and declare to you
10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].
Matt. 6:33 AMPC
33 But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.
Matt. 13:43 AMPC
43 Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing.
Esther 4:14c AMPC – Those ones ordained and appointed for the gov’t – we call you to come forth – Arise!
You have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion.
From Isaiah 33:6
6 And there shall be stability in your times, an abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the reverent fear and worship of the Lord is your treasure and His.
Isaiah 60:1 AMPC Those ones ordained and appointed for the gov’t – we call you to come forth – Arise!
Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
From Matt. 6:9 we decree and declare Hallowed be Your Name over America, in the government of America
Our Father, Who is in heaven hallowed (kept holy) be Your Name.
Let Your Name be seen and treated as holy. Let America come to a place where Your Name will be considered holy above all things in this nation. Hallowed be Your Name over America.
Matt. 6:10 We decree and declare over America and the nations of the earth
Your Kingdom come. Your will BE done on earth as it is in heaven.
John 12:28 AMPC In America and the nations of the earth we proclaim
Father, glorify (honor and extol) Your [own] name!
Ricci Wilson – Revolution – Thursday
Tonight, we the people, come together to unite once again to form a more perfect Union, under God. We decree and declare that we, having been ordained by God, break off the strongholds of division the enemy has set in motion, and weave the two decades of Reformation with the spirit of Revolution and seek God to impart the fires of Revival
Our prophetic declarations, done with congressional authority, will take this nation into the next level in God. Our prayer is that the Body of Christ would pursue and partake of the Reformation released in our nation 21 years ago, and be driven by the spirit of Revolution that God is releasing in this hour, and as they work together to bring healing to our nation, releasing the third cord of this unbreakable force—REVIVAL into this nation and out to the Nations of the World! This is a three-cord strand, as spoken of in Ecc 4:12, that will not be easily broken as it is supported by God for the release of His Spirit and the collection of the billion-soul harvest.
Revolution in Media
I call forth a revolution in media in our nation and across the airwaves. I cleanse the nanotech, wifi transmissions, microwave technology, and so on from our airwaves in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
I sever the connections within the cloud that the spirit of darkness utilizes to transmit and control the masses. Critical Race Theory, (concepts such as hard work, rational thinking, nuclear family & belief in God that unite all Americans are all aspects of ‘whiteness’ and not patriotism- this is a Marxist doctrine, America is wicked, taught in children’s schools, workplace training, divisive in nature.
I repent for the sin of 1 Tim 5:13-14, the Lord says the Media was to be the people’s watchdog of the government to ensure government did not gain too much power, control, or set in motion plans to overtake the people. Yet, when 1 Tim 5:13-14 For when their passions draw them away from Christ (or righteous duties) they will want to marry (or align themselves with unholy purposes) and thus will incur judgment because they set aside their first faith (primary purposes). At the same time they will also learn to be idle, going from house to house and being not only idle, became gossips and busybodies, discussing things they should not mention. (lies, manipulations, etc)
I decree and declare according to James 2:12-13 that the grace of God will appear, bringing salvation to everyone to the media that they .will become an instrument to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live sensible, upright, and godly lives in the present age, I call forth the fresh-faced journalists the Lord showed me, to come to the forefront and answer the commission to bring forth truth!
I release a revolution and divine cleansing in media, the airwaves, “the cloud” that is so profound, that they will demonstrate Gal 5:22-23a the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance:
Revolution In the Church:
I call forth a revolution within the Body of Christ in this hour that will supersede the early Church! In accordance with Eph 4:12-14 I decree and declare that the body of Christ will step into the fulness of the role of apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: That we will come together in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we [henceforth] will be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus that we will have a revolution in the church, to embrace the working of your Spirit as Hebrews 9:8-10 teaches
By this the Holy Spirit points out that the way into the [true Holy of] Holies is not yet thrown open as long as the former [the outer portion of the] tabernacle remains a recognized institution and is still standing, Let us step out of the old and into the new way of living, Seeing that that first [outer portion of the] tabernacle was a parable (a visible symbol or type or picture of the present age). In it gifts and sacrifices are offered, and yet are incapable of perfecting the conscience or of cleansing and renewing the inner man of the worshiper. For [the ceremonies] deal only with clean and unclean meats and drinks and different washings, [mere] external rules and regulations for the body imposed to tide the worshipers over until the time of setting things straight [of reformation, of the complete new order when Christ, the Messiah, shall establish the reality of what these things foreshadow—a better covenant].
I decree and declare that we will step out of the old chain of command & Step into the new era, embrace the better covenant, that grants us the ability to enter into holiness through the Son! I call the church into holiness!
I call for a Revolution in the body of Christ to the purity of their purpose and to value that which You oh Lord value. This has been the year of shaking and I decree and declare that the Church will arise and become that which the writer of Hebrews 12:25-29 declares:
See to it that you do not refuse [to listen to] Him who is speaking [to you now]. For if those [sons of Israel] did not escape when they refused [to listen to] him who warned them on earth [revealing God’s will], how much less will we escape if we turn our backs on Him who warns from heaven? His voice shook the earth [at Mount Sinai] then, but now He has given a promise, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the [starry] heaven.” Now this [expression], “Yet once more,” indicates the removal and final transformation of all those things which can be shaken—that is, of that which has been created—so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe; for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire.
Revolution in Government:
I call forth the righteous men like Cyrus who work alongside the Body of Christ to fulfill God’s purposes in the earth.
I thank you Lord that according to Dan 2:21, You remove kings and establish them. You give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. Let your wisdom, knowledge discernment and favor be released into the leaders of this REVOLUTION in YOUR mighty Name!
I decree and declare that just as unto us Your Word says unto a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this in America and this action will benefit the nations of this world as this revolution continues in our government to bring this nation back to You!
I decree and declare that as the revolution penetrates our government, it will be placed upon Your shoulders, according to Romans 13: 1-2,
Let every person in our Nation be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God’s appointment. Therefore he who resists and sets himself up against the authorities resists what God has appointed and arranged [in divine order]. And those who resist will bring down judgment upon themselves [receiving the penalty due them].
I thank you Lord that this Revolution will be led by righteous leaders on both the spiritual and the temporal sides. I decree and declare that these are men and women who You placed into position according to your Word for
This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.’
I decree and declare that the people of this nation will arise under the spirit of revolution and submit to the authority of God, strive for excellence, and be ready to release the works of God over the nation!
I decree and declare that the righteous revolutionaries God has ordained for this hour will rise and take their place in the nation and I declare that every willing soul in this nation submit to those righteous revolutionaries God puts in place. That they will sense the authority of God upon their lives and submit to that authority
I decree and declare that a righteous revolution will take place in our Cities, States, and Nation. I decree and declare that a righteous revolution will occur in our judicial, legislative, and executive branches, O Lord and that together, they will be upon Your shoulders! I declare in the name of Jesus, that the people of this Nation will recognize and submit to the righteous, governing authorities aligning themselves with the revolution God is bringing about in this Nation!
Much like Moses in Deut 16:18-19
I decree and declare that this revolution will be replete with righteous judges and officials for your tribes in every town that the LORD your God is giving you. They are to judge the people with righteous judgment. They will not deny justice or show partiality. They will not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.
By me kings reign, and rulers enact just laws;
I decree and declare that in the Name of the Lord, the leaders of this nation will align with the word of God and the Spirit of Revolution and reign righteously and carry the wisdom of God to revolutionize the justice system in our nation!
Revolution in the People:
I release the book of Acts over the nations! I decree and declare a full release of Acts Book 2 as promised by the Lord, to be released in our nation in the Name of Jesus! I release a REVOLUTION in the body of Christ and impart true revelation and a REVOLUTION of TRUTH into the leadership, the worship teams, the intercessors, and the service ministries of the ecclesia.
I declare in the Name of Jesus that the Holy Spirit will pour out into the ecclesia, impacting both Jew and Gentile according to Acts Chapters 2 and 10, Lord. Send forth Your Spirit by Divine Appointments and Divine Revelations and ignite the heart of the ecclesia to Your Will, Your Ways, Your Spirit, and Your message in the Name of Jesus!
According to Acts 2:41, I decree and declare that a revolution will break out in the ecclesia and many will receive and be baptized!
And… Acts 2:33-47
And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Let this Revolution provoke and ignite our hearts to hunger and thirst for righteousness in accordance with Matt 5:6. Let us be driven by the Spirit of God to serve the Will of the Father in all that we do in the earth expanding His Kingdom above all else in the earth.
I send out the call to the Body of Christ to pursue Reformation and Revolution and align themselves with the work God is doing in our land, I release Divine understanding into the nation as we release the third cord—Revival! I decree and declare that the three REFORMATION, REVOLUTION & REVIVAL will transform this nation and spread out to the Nations of the World!
According to Daniel 7:26-27 I decree and declare that the dominion and sovereignty of our Nation will be restored within the hearts of the people.
I decree and declare that the ecclesia will eagerly seek Him and await the revelation of Melchizedek that she might arise and mature in the Kingdom of Heaven remembering that according to
1 Peter 2:9-10:
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Revolution in the Youth
Your word says that “thorns and snares lie on the path of the perverse; he who guards his soul stays far from them. And immediately after, instructs us to “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it”
We decree and declare a revolution in parenting our children, that that responsibility will line up with the Word of God in the Name of Jesus! I declare that parents will consider the thorns and snares that lie on the path of our children, and they would seek to guard the soul of their children to stay far from them! That parents, will train up their children in the way he should go, and that the children will grow and not depart from His Word!
We decree and release that a revolution in the education of our youth that it will line up with Word of God in the Name of Jesus! I decree and declare that Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. will be among the first lessons learned in the kindergarten classes of this land!
I decree and declare that Matt 22:37-38 “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself” will be the core of their social interaction in the Name of Jesus!
Uniting under Revolution
I decree and declare that the Spirit of Revolution rise up in the hearts of men to impact change in the nation. We say NO to the old and YES to the new! I release the Spirit of Revolution into the Nation, the government, the church, the educational system, the creative arts, the scientific community, the historical society, the natural science society, and the media! Let us be robed in righteousness!
As MLK said, “let us once again come into a place where we desire to be judged by the content of our Character rather than the color of our skin, our gender or our religion. That our character would rise to meet the standard set forth in the Word of God” May we rise to this place, a true revolution found only in Your Word!
I decree and declare that the spirit of reformation, the spirit of revolution, and the spirit of revival will work together like a three cord strand that’s unbreakable
And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
I decree and declare that according to Eph 4:3
We will “Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” throughout this process and together, we will demonstrate to the world what it means to walk under the John 17 Unity and draw all men unto Him.
Finally, I decree and declare Isaiah 61 to be the mission statement of our national revolution
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
In Your Mighty Name, let it be done! Amen
Reformation 2 (new edition) – Pastor Chin
Lord we thank you, in 2001 you had re-released the Spirit of reformation on this earth.
When Europe in Martin Luthor’s time was under the deep snow of Roman secularism. You sent your reformation to melt the deep snow and bring life to the land. Everything changed by the Spirit of reformation to a beautiful landscape.
Now the situation we face is not easier than that time. We proclaim the spirit of reformation manifest much powerful and stronger than that time, coming to this nation and nations of the earth.
We declare and decree
When the Spirit of reformation moves
- Much stronger outpouring the Holy of Spirit than Acts 2
We declare and decree
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
4 After the Lord has washed away the [moral] filth of the daughters of Zion [pride, vanity, haughtiness] and has purged the bloodstains of Jerusalem from the midst of it by the spirit and blast of judgment and by the spirit and blast of burning and sifting.
3 And he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy, everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem and for [b]eternal life,
John 16:8-11 (Amplified Bible, classic)
8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:
9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me].
10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer.
11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.
15 Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.
16 Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field.
17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever.
18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;
Lord you are not just visitation, you come to have your habitation among your people. Not only in the Church but also in government of this land ( in executive branch, in judicial branch and in legislative branch ) and nations of the earth.
- Arise of men of valor, virgin brides prepare the way for the Priesthood of the order of Melchizedek
We declare and decree
3 For I will pour water upon him ( the remnants, the righteous ) that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
5 One shall say, I am the Lord’s; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord; and surname himself by the name of Israel.
Isaiah 60:4-5 (Amplified Bible, classic)
4 Lift up your eyes round about you and see! They all gather themselves together, they come to you. Your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried and nursed in the arms.
5 Then you shall see and be radiant, and your heart shall thrill and tremble with joy [at the glorious deliverance] and be enlarged; because the abundant wealth of the [Dead] [a]Sea shall be turned to you, unto you shall the nations come with their treasures.
3.They are moving in a higher level of kingdom and government of God
We declare and decree
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Lord raise up people walk on this earth but also in heaven at the same time.
1.Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2.Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
4.New apostolic age come to church
strenghtening the five-fold ministries
We declare and decree
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.
1 peter 2:5
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone.
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God through the Spirit.
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers,
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
5.All powers are bowing before His supremacy
when people and intercessors and men of valor are moving under the Spirit of reformation and prepare for the Priesthood of the order of Melchizedek.
Every enemy will bow: Deep state, Elite, New world order people, illuminati, Catholicism and any government that against the kingdom of God, against the reigning of God
We declare and decree
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
We declare and decree
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold;
35 and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
- The spiritual birth of the nation of Israel
We declare and decree
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Until Gentiles church come into the Priesthood of the order of Melchizedek. Operate in the mature of the Spirit of reformation.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, there shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
- The third awakening is coming to America and also here comes the worldwide reformation & revival.
Islam will bow before Him before His majestic
Lord thank You, recently UAE and Bahrain signed peace treaty with Israel
18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.)
Not only the Isaiah’s children are for Signs and for wonder. Israel is for sign and wonder too. When Israel had things happened and the whole world had things happened.
1948 Israel became a nation. The Later rain movement.
1967 6day war. Charismatic movement etc.
Signs treaty means: The third awakening is coming to America, and also here comes the worldwide reformation & revival.
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.
3 Strengthen ye the weak hands and confirm the feeble knees.
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Islam in America and nations of the earth in Middle east, Asian, Africa and Europe will bow to its knee to His supremacy.
We declare and decree
21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.
22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
MEDIA – Adrian Li
He will be repenting and making Declarations with Scripture over the Media, Tech Giants, Silicon Valley, and the People affected by them.”
[*Note: Media = Mainstream Print, Digital, Broadcast and Social Media;
Tech Giants = Google-FB-Twitter-Youtube-Microsoft-Amazon-Apple-Netflix]
“Lord, we repent on behalf of the American People for …”
> Declarations with Scripture (AKJV + Amplified Classic)
“We call you to attention, Mainstream Print, Digital, Broadcast and Social Media;
… Tech giants – Google-FB-Twitter-Youtube-Microsoft-Amazon-Apple-Netflix;
… Silicon Valley;
… and the People of the United States!
… We command you to hear and receive the decree of Scripture over you, right now!”
> 1a) Declare a Full Exposure of the “Conspiracies, Propaganda, Lies & Deception” of the Media+Tech Giants+Silicon Valley
Job 15:35, Jeremiah 9:6, Proverbs 26:24-26, Proverbs 28:13, Isaiah 5:20, John 3:20, John 8:44, Romans 3:13
Romans 16:18, 1 Peter 2:1, 1 Peter 3:10, 1 John 2:22, Mark 7:20-23, Ephesians 5:6, Ephesians 5:11-13, Luke 12:1-5
– Job 15:35 – They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit.
– Jeremiah 9:6 – Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
– Proverbs 26:24-26 (AMPC) – 24 He who hates pretends with his lips, but stores up deceit within himself. 25 When he speaks kindly, do not trust him, for seven abominations are in his heart. 26 Though his hatred covers itself with guile, his wickedness shall be shown openly before the assembly.
– Proverbs 28:13 (AMPC) – He who covers his transgressions will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes his sins will obtain mercy.
– Isaiah 5:20 – Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
– John 3:20 (AMPC) – For every wrongdoer hates (loathes, detests) the Light, and will not come out into the Light but shrinks from it, lest his works (his deeds, his activities, his conduct) be exposed and reproved.
– John 8:44 – Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
– Romans 3:13 (AMPC) – Their throat is a yawning grave; they use their tongues to deceive (to mislead and to deal treacherously). The venom of asps is beneath their lips.
– Romans 16:18 (AMPC) – For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ but their own appetites and base desires, and by ingratiating and flattering speech, they beguile the hearts of the unsuspecting and simpleminded [people].
– 1 Peter 2:1 (AMPC) – So be done with every trace of wickedness (depravity, malignity) and all deceit and insincerity (pretense, hypocrisy) and grudges (envy, jealousy) and slander and evil speaking of every kind.
– 1 Peter 3:10 (AMPC) – For let him who wants to enjoy life and see good days [good—whether apparent or not] keep his tongue free from evil and his lips from guile (treachery, deceit).
– 1 John 2:22 (AMPC) – Who is [such a] liar as he who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah)? He is the antichrist (the antagonist of Christ), who [habitually] denies and refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son.
– Mark 7:20-23 – 20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. 21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23 all these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
– Ephesians 5:6 (AMPC) – Let no one delude and deceive you with empty excuses and groundless arguments [for these sins], for through these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of rebellion and disobedience.
– Ephesians 5:11-13 – 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
– Luke 12:1-5 (AMPC) – 12 In the meanwhile, when so many thousands of the people had gathered that they were trampling on one another, Jesus commenced by saying primarily to His disciples, Be on your guard against the leaven (ferment) of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy [producing unrest and violent agitation]. 2 Nothing is [so closely] covered up that it will not be revealed, or hidden that it will not be known. 3 Whatever you have spoken in the darkness shall be heard and listened to in the light, and what you have whispered in [people’s] ears and behind closed doors will be proclaimed upon the housetops. 4 I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. 5 But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him!
> 1b) Decree Deliverance and Setting Free of the People from Propaganda, Lies & Deception
Psalm 120:2, John 8:32, Hebrews 5:14, Ephesians 5:14-17
– Psalm 120:2 (AMPC) – Deliver me, O Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.
– John 8:32 (AMPC) – And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.
– Hebrews 5:14 (AMPC) – But solid food is for full-grown men, for those whose senses and mental faculties are trained by practice to discriminate and distinguish between what is morally good and noble and what is evil and contrary either to divine or human law.
– Ephesians 5:14-17 (AMPC) – 14 Therefore He says, Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall shine (make day dawn) upon you and give you light. 15 Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people), 16 Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is.
> 2a) Decree Against Witchcraft, Voter Manipulation & Mind Control by Media & Technology
Isaiah 19:1-3, Micah 5:12-14, Exodus 10:3,10:7, Isaiah 47:8-15
– Isaiah 19:1-3 (AMPC) – 19 The mournful, inspired prediction (a burden to be lifted up) concerning Egypt: Behold, the Lord is riding on a swift cloud and comes to Egypt; and the idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, and the hearts of the Egyptians will melt within them. 2 And I will stir up Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will fight, every one against his brother and every one against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. 3 And the spirit of the Egyptians within them will become exhausted and emptied out and will fail, and I will destroy their counsel and confound their plans; and they will seek counsel from the idols and the sorcerers, and from those having familiar spirits (the mediums) and the wizards.
– Micah 5:12-14 (AMPC) – 12 And I will cut off witchcrafts and sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers. 13 Your carved images also I will cut off and your statues or pillars out of your midst, and you shall no more worship the work of your hands. 14 And I will root out your Asherim [symbols of the goddess Asherah] and I will destroy your cities [the seats of false worship].
– Exodus 10:3,7 (AMPC) – 3 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh, and said to him, Thus says the Lord, the God of the Hebrews, How long will you refuse to humble yourself before Me? Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 7 And Pharaoh’s servants said to him, How long shall this man be a snare to us? Let the men go, that they may serve the Lord their God; do you not yet understand and know that Egypt is destroyed?
– Isaiah 47:8-15 (AMPC) – 8 Therefore now, hear this, you who love pleasures and are given over to them, you who dwell safely and sit securely, who say in your mind, I am [the mistress] and there is no one else besides me. I shall not sit as a widow, nor shall I know the loss of children. 9 But these two things shall come to you in a moment, in one day: loss of children and widowhood. They shall come upon you in full measure, in spite of the multitude of [your claims to] power given you by the assistance of evil spirits, in spite of the great abundance of your enchantments. 10 For you [Babylon] have trusted in your wickedness; you have said, No one sees me. Your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray, and you said in your heart and mind, I am, and there is no one besides me. 11 Therefore shall evil come upon you; you shall not know the dawning of it or how to charm it away. And a disaster and evil shall fall upon you that you shall not be able to atone for [with all your offerings to your gods]; and desolation shall come upon you suddenly, about which you shall know nothing or how to avert it. 12 Persist, then, with your enchantments and the multitude of your sorceries [Babylon], in which you have labored from your youth; and see if perhaps you will be able to profit, if you will prevail and strike terror! 13 You are wearied with your many counsels and plans. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, and the monthly prognosticators stand up and make known to you and save you from the things that shall come upon you [Babylon]. 14 Behold, they are like stubble; the fire consumes them. They cannot even deliver themselves from the power of the flame [much less deliver the nation]. There is no coal for warming or fire before which to sit! 15 Such to you shall they [the astrologers and their kind] be, those with whom you have labored and such their fate, those who have done business with you from your youth; they will wander, every one to his own quarter and in his own direction. No one will save you.
> 2b) Decree a Deliverance of the People Bewitched, Spellbound, Demonically Oppressed, Manipulated, Confused, or Hypnotized by Media & Technology
Psalm 68:20, Deuteronomy 33:27, Jeremiah 15:21, Ezekiel 37:1-10, Luke 4:17-19, John 8:31-36, Matthew 12:22
Mark 1:23-27, Mark 5:2-15, Mark 9:17-27, Colossians 1:13-17, Colossians 2:8, Romans 13:11-12, Ephesians 5:14
– Psalm 68:20 (AMPC) – God is to us a God of deliverances and salvation; and to God the Lord belongs escape from death [setting us free].
– Deuteronomy 33:27 – The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
– Jeremiah 15:21 (AMPC) – And I will deliver you out of the hands of the wicked, and I will redeem you out of the palms of the terrible and ruthless tyrants.
– Ezekiel 37:1-10 – 1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 and caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. 4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 and I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
– Luke 4:17-19 – 17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
– John 8:31-36 – 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
– Matthew 12:22 (AMPC) – Then a blind and dumb man under the power of a demon was brought to Jesus, and He cured him, so that the blind and dumb man both spoke and saw.
– Mark 1:23-27 – 23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, 24 saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. 25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. 26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
– Mark 5:2-15 – 2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4 because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7 and cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. 10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. 11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea. 14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done. 15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
– Mark 9:17-27 – 17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; 18 and wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. 19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. 20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. 21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. 22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. 23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.
– Colossians 1:13-17 (AMPC) – 13 [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins. 15 [Now] He is the exact likeness of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible]; He is the Firstborn of all creation. 16 For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and in and for Him. 17 And He Himself existed before all things, and in Him all things consist (cohere, are held together).
– Colossians 2:8 (AMPC) – See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men’s ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah).
– Romans 13:11-12 – 11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
– Ephesians 5:14 (AMPC) – 14 Therefore He says, Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall shine (make day dawn) upon you and give you light.
> 2c) Declare a Renewal of the People’s Minds by God’s Word
2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, James 4:7, James 1:5, Philippians 4:8, Ezekiel 36:26-27, 1 John 2:17, James 1:22
– 2 Timothy 3:16 – All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
– Hebrews 4:12 – For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
– Romans 12:1-2 – 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
– 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (AMPC) – 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds, 5 [Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),
– James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
– James 1:5 (AMPC) – If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.
– Philippians 4:8 (AMPC) – For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].
– Ezekiel 36:26-27 – 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
– 1 John 2:17 (AMPC) – And the world passes away and disappears, and with it the forbidden cravings (the passionate desires, the lust) of it; but he who does the will of God and carries out His purposes in his life abides (remains) forever.
– James 1:22 – But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
> 3a) Decree Against Media’s Fearmongering, Soothsaying, Divinations and False Prophecies
Exodus 23:1, Leviticus 19:14, Proverbs 19:9, Deuteronomy 18:10-12, Ezekiel 13:17-23, Jeremiah 23:13-30, Romans 1:18
– Exodus 23:1 (AMPC) – You shall not repeat or raise a false report; you shall not join with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
– Leviticus 19:14 – Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the Lord.
– Proverbs 19:9 – A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.
– Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (AMPC) – 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, or who uses divination, or is a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, 11 Or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and it is because of these abominable practices that the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
– Ezekiel 13:17-23 (AMPC) – 17 And you, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who prophesy out of [the wishful thinking of] their own minds and hearts; prophesy against them, 18 And say, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the women who sew pillows to all armholes and fasten magic, protective charms to all wrists, and deceptive veils upon the heads of those of every stature to hunt and capture human lives! Will you snare the lives of My people to keep your own selves alive? 19 You have profaned Me among My people [in payment] for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, slaying persons who should not die and giving [a guaranty of] life to those who should not live, by your lying to My people, who give heed to lies. 20 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against your pillows and charms and veils with which you snare human lives like birds, and I will tear them from your arms and will let the lives you hunt go free, the lives you are snaring like birds. 21 Your [deceptive] veils also will I tear and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted and snared. Then you shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord. 22 Because with lies you have made the righteous sad and disheartened, whom I have not made sad or disheartened, and because you have encouraged and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way and be saved [in that you falsely promised him life], 23 Therefore you will no more see false visions or practice divinations, and I will deliver My people out of your hand. Then you will know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord.
??- Jeremiah 23:13-30 (AMPC) – 13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria: they prophesied by Baal and caused My people Israel to err and go astray. 14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem a horrible thing: they commit adultery and walk in lies; they encourage and strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that none returns from his wickedness. They have all of them become to Me like Sodom, and her inhabitants like Gomorrah. 15 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets: Behold, I will feed them with [the bitterness of] wormwood and make them drink the [poisonous] water of gall, for from the [false] prophets of Jerusalem profaneness and ungodliness have gone forth into all the land. 16 Thus says the Lord of hosts: Do not listen to the words of the [false] prophets who prophesy to you. They teach you vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility) and fill you with vain hopes; they speak a vision of their own minds and not from the mouth of the Lord. 17 They are continually saying to those who despise Me and the word of the Lord, The Lord has said: You shall have peace; and they say to everyone who walks after the stubbornness of his own mind and heart, No evil shall come upon you. 18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord, that he should perceive and hear His word? Who has marked His word [noticing and observing and giving attention to it] and has [actually] heard it? 19 Behold, the tempest of the Lord has gone forth in wrath, a whirling tempest; it shall whirl and burst upon the heads of the wicked. 20 The anger of the Lord shall not turn back until He has executed and accomplished the thoughts and intents of His mind and heart. In the latter days you shall consider and understand it perfectly. 21 I did not send these [false] prophets, yet they ran; I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied. 22 But if they had stood in My council, then they would have caused My people to hear My words, then they would have turned them [My people] from their evil way and from the evil of their doings. 23 Am I a God at hand, says the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? says the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? says the Lord. 25 I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed [visions on my bed at night]. 26 [How long shall this state of things continue?] How long yet shall it be in the minds of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even the prophets of the deceit of their own hearts, 27 Who think that they can cause My people to forget My name by their dreams which every man tells to his neighbor, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal? 28 The prophet who has a dream, let him tell his dream; but he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat [for nourishment]? says the Lord. 29 Is not My word like fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]? 30 Therefore behold, I am against the [false] prophets, says the Lord, [I am even now descending upon them with punishment, these prophets] who steal My words from one another [imitating the phrases of the true prophets].
– Romans 1:18 (AMPC) – For God’s [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative.
> 3b) Decree a Deliverance of People’s Minds from False Prognostications, False Prophecies and Fear
Deuteronomy 18:22, Jeremiah 29:8-9,29:11-13, 1 John 4:1, Deuteronomy 31:6, Isaiah 41:10-14, 1 John 4:18, Isaiah 43:1-5, 2 Timothy 1:7
– Deuteronomy 18:22 (AMPC) – When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or prove true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
– Jeremiah 29:8-9,11-13 (AMPC) – 8 For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Let not your [false] prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you; pay no attention and attach no significance to your dreams which you dream or to theirs, 9 For they prophesy falsely to you in My name. I have not sent them, says the Lord. 11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. 12 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. 13 Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
– 1 John 4:1 – Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
– Deuteronomy 31:6 (AMPC) – Be strong, courageous, and firm; fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you.
– Isaiah 41:10-14 (AMPC) – 10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. 11 Behold, all they who are enraged and inflamed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; they who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. 12 You shall seek those who contend with you but shall not find them; they who war against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all. 13 For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you! 14 Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the Lord; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
– 1 John 4:18a – There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear …
– Isaiah 43:1-5 – 1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight,
thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
– 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMPC) – For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
> 4) Decree Against the Media’s and Tech Giants’ Plan to Steal the Election
Isaiah 8:10, Psalm 37:12-13, Psalm 64:5-8, Psalm 33:9-11, Proverbs 21:30-31, Psalm 46:10, Zechariah 4:6-7, Isaiah 44:24-28, Isaiah 55:11
– Isaiah 8:10 – Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
– Psalm 37:12-13 (AMPC) – 12 The wicked plot against the [uncompromisingly] righteous (the upright in right standing with God); they gnash at them with their teeth. 13 The Lord laughs at [the wicked], for He sees that their own day [of defeat] is coming.
– Psalm 64:5-8 (AMPC) – 5 They encourage themselves in an evil purpose, they talk of laying snares secretly; they say, Who will discover us? 6 They think out acts of injustice and say, We have accomplished a well-devised thing! For the inward thought of each one [is unsearchable] and his heart is deep. 7 But God will shoot an unexpected arrow at them; and suddenly shall they be wounded. 8 And they will be made to stumble, their own tongues turning against them; all who gaze upon them will shake their heads and flee away.
– Psalm 33:9-11 – 9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. 10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. 11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
– Proverbs 21:30-31 (AMPC) – 30 There is no [human] wisdom or understanding or counsel [that can prevail] against the Lord. 31 The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance and victory are of the Lord.
– Psalm 46:10 – Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
– Zechariah 4:6-7 – 6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
– Isaiah 44:24-28 (AMPC) – 24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and He Who formed you from the womb: I am the Lord, Who made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the earth by Myself [who was with Me]?—25 [I am the Lord] Who frustrates the signs and confounds the omens [upon which the false prophets’ forecasts of the future are based] of the [boasting] liars and makes fools of diviners, Who turns the wise backward and makes their knowledge foolishness, 26 [The Lord] Who confirms the word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messengers, Who says of Jerusalem, She shall [again] be inhabited, and of the cities of Judah, They shall [again] be built, and I will raise up their ruins, 27 Who says to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up your rivers, 28 Who says of Cyrus, He is My shepherd (ruler), and he shall perform all My pleasure and fulfill all My purpose—even saying of Jerusalem, She shall [again] be built, and of the temple, Your foundation shall [again] be laid.
– Isaiah 55:11 (AMPC) – So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
“Heed the Word of God, People of America, Media, Tech Giants and Silicon Valley!”
“In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!”
< End >
Matthew Lambert – Friday – Declarative Prayer for Revival
Psalms 33:12 “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord And the people whom He has chosen ass His own inheritance
Joel 2:13 “So rend your heart, and not your garments”
2 Chron. 7:14,15 “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. “Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place…”
Luke 21:34 Carousing with the world: “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come upon unexpectedly.
James 4:4 Friends with the world: “Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.”
Heb 2:1 Lord we repent! We must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
Heb 12: 29 “For our God is a consuming fire.” Holy Father have mercy upon us.!!
Matthew 3:11 “John the baptist said, ” I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry, He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”
Joel 2: 28,29 “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions: And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”
Artem Shatalov – Abortion
And God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:26, 27, 31
You have granted me life and favor, And Your care has preserved my spirit. Job 10:12
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3
And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. Genesis 25:21
And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, “I am with child.” 2 Samuel 11:5
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:36-37
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:13-16
Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:4-5
And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, “Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.” Luke 1:41-44
For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb. Luke 1:15
Thus saith the LORD; “For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border.” Amos 1:13
Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. Exodus 23:7
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. Proverbs 6:16-17
Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Genesis 9:6
Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13
Jesus said, “Thou shalt do no murder.” Matthew 19:18
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, “I have no need of thee”: nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary. 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, 20-22
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11
“You knit me in my mother’s womb . . . nor was my frame unknown to you when I was made in secret” (Psalm 139:13,15)
“You have been my guide since I was first formed . . . from my mother’s womb you are my God” (Psalm 22:10-11)
“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10).
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.” (Jeremiah 1:5)
“There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven — a time to give birth, and a time to die.” (Ecclesiastes 3:1,2)
“And in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me.” (Psalm 139:16)
DECLARATION OVER HUMAN TRAFFICKING-Patricia Chitty
Psalms 72: 12-14 For He shall deliver the needy when he crieth : the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in His sight.
Job 34:28 So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto Him, and He hearth the cry of the afflicted.
Isaiah 61: 1-2 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the openings of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Isaiah 43: 5-6 Fear not: for I am with thee; I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give them up; and to the south, Keep not them back; bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth.
Isaiah 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve.
Isaiah 42: 22-23 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses; they are for a prey, and none delivered; for a spoil, and none saith Restore. Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
Eccles. 3:1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Eccles. 3:16-17 And more over I saw under the sun the place of judgement; that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. I said in my heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time for every purpose and for every work.
Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Jeremiah 30:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him.
Ezekiel 34:16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgement.
Psalms 35: 7-8 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul. Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he haith hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
Psalms 91: 15-16 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Psalms 102: 19-20 For He hath looked down from the height of His sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death.
Psalms 103:6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgement for all that are oppressed.
Psalms 107:13-14 Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
Psalms 107:20 He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Psalms 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit
Isaiah 49:25 But saith the Lord, even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Psalms 91:8 only with thine eye shall thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Habakkuk 2: 12 Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity.
Psalms 71:4 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
Proverbs 22: 16 He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
Psalms 9: 7-9 But the Lord shall endure forever: He hath prepared His throne for judgement. And He shall judge the world in righteousness, He shall minister judgement to the people in uprightness. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalms 147: 3 & 6 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. The Lord lifteth up the meek: He casteth the wicked down to the earth.
Psalms 146:7 Which executeth judgement for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners.
Psalms 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Psalms 121:1-3 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Deuteronomy 26:7-8 And when we cried unto the Lord God of our fathers, the Lord heard our voice, and looked on our affliction, and our labour, and our oppression: And the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outreached arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders.
James 5:4-6 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. You have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Psalms 10:15-18 Break thou arm of the wicked and the evil man; seek out his wickedness till thou find none. The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land. Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
Psalms 82:2-4 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Defend the poor and the fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.