Word of the Lord for the Nation
“The Ache within the Soul of the Nation; Hear their Cry”
September 25, 2020
I was reflecting this morning (Friday 9/25/20) on the vision I had during our prayer call Thursday night September 24, 2020—our focus was the Supreme Court and the Justice System. The assignment of the Lord was to decree and declare Scripture over the misappropriation of the justice system. We were about to cover liberal judges, and I felt the need to have our next leader press in and decree and declare Scripture with the congressional authority upon this ministry, as its’ proxy, and rather than include the repentance, only release the Scriptures she’d prepared.
As I was sending her that message, I had the following vision:
I saw an arrow shot forward from the Scripture via the declarations. As it flew forward, it passed through a montage of the last 21 years of intercession. Everything we’ve repented over from First Nations, Black Americans, Asian Americans, the children of Human Trafficking and Abortion was in a transparent 3D image before me. The arrow moved through it deliberately, focused on a large red target. The arrow was launched by the release of Scripture. The arrow was righteousness. The target was Justice. The repentance granted us the authority to travel through the wounds of history affording God’s complete forgiveness and healing through our nation through revival.
The Lord said: “I am bringing Righteousness to Justice!”
Morning of September 25, 2020, I continued to reflect on that vision, pray over our Nation, Justice and so on.
The Lord came to me and shared several things with me, some were direct Words, some were visions. I’m going to share them as they occurred.
- He said: “2020-the year of shaking, will bring forth MY Justice to the Nation” Just as I prayed on our call Thursday night, this is the year in which we fight for LIFE and LIBERTY over our Nation.
- I saw an outline of the Nation before me and a red dot on Central California with red rings extending from that point, spreading out over the nation and beyond. Central California appeared to be an epicenter. I didn’t sense danger, only a spreading of LIFE and LIBERTY. I asked the Lord what it meant and why it was here? After all, our first Gathering was on the East Coast. He said, “Because it began with the obedience of this ministry”
- The next thing He said was: “many say ‘a Civil War is coming.’ But I say, ‘a Civil War is here!’ The fight is for the soul of the Nation, will you choose LIFE or DEATH? TRUTH or DECEPTION? JUSTICE or JUDGMENT?”
3b) He continued, “There are wolves among My sheep, even My lambs posing as sheep yet provoking and perverting justice. The sheep and lambs cry for “equality” yet do not know their cry is stained with the blood of the innocent. I will bring down the hand of justice on their (meaning the wolves’) heads!” I believe the wolves represent the deep state, media, and the funded provocateurs.
3c) Then I had a vision of the word “EQUALITY” and it was dripping with blood.
- Suddenly, as though this was a deliberate interruption, I saw the all-seeing eye. The Lord said, “They are watching, but I AM about to blind them with My arrow of JUSTICE. As He said this, a red arrow pierced the pupil of the eye.”
3d) Then, He continued to speak to me about the Civil War. He said, “this is not about riots vs protestors, violence vs peace,” the Lord says, “hear their cry.”
I considered the cry we hear from the streets “Black Lives Matter” and “No Justice, No Peace.”
What I am about to say, does not mean that the Lord is not equally concerned with all races, their cry is heard by Him just as loudly. The Lord is addressing specific events related to the time we are in that He is going to use to thrust us into widespread healing of the soul of this nation.
The Lord says, “I am using this, I am provoking this season to expose the deception and heal the nation.” He said, “this cry is from Me, because black babies matter.” He helped me understand that this healing that will take place (see “the operating table” section 4 below) is going to disable the power and authority behind the movement that provokes the cry of “black lives matter.”
He reminded me of the statistics, the black population is about 13% of the total US Population yet, they represent about one-third of the abortions that take place in the nation. The loss of those babies has devastated the black community, and there has been no justice.
The Lord said, “when this is war over, black lives really WILL matter.” (I explain this in greater detail a below “Civil Rights Movement.” But please, remember what I said above; once the healing takes place, the authority behind the black lives movement will be revoked and they will not be able to provoke this cry again.) Their cry represents the loss of millions of black babies who have not received justice, but justice is coming for these infant martyrs. If you notice, there are many races on the streets in this movement, and their cry is for their nationality as well.
- The abortion industry is going to be exposed.
- Racism – where it really lies- will be exposed! (Our nation is not systemically racist, that is not how God sees her, nor should we.)
God’s Justice will expose truth and truly heal the wounds. When this work is done, I saw the black race begin to fight for the rights of their unborn children. Not only that, as a nation, we will all fight for the rights of the unborn!
The Civil Rights Movement was paid for with the blood of the children. (The abortion industry is a billion-dollar industry) I remember the vision I had in February 2020 of Martin Luther King with a giant leech on him. The Lord told me then the Civil Rights Movement was compromised with sin and filled with the blood of the innocent. The sin (LGBTQ) and the blood of the innocent (abortion) were literally sucking the life out of the movement and taking on a life of their own. In other words, abortion is a leech on a movement meant to bring equality to the races.
He impressed upon me so strong that many do not understand the Civil Rights movement that they are fighting for and/or that the enemy has deceived them and convinced them that their fight is for justice. But the reality is, their cry comes from deep within the soul of this nation, the blood of the unborn is dripping from the Civil Rights movement, crying out from the hearts of those fighting this war. Why? In their effort to achieve freedom from oppression, they embraced a movement that would lead to their extinction. (The “Woman’s right to choose” was bought and paid for with the blood of 68 Million babies. The LGTBQ movement not only brought sin into the equation, it cuts short a person’s lineage.)
I also want to add that the lives taken by abortion are felt by the soul of this nation. Each abortion represents a destiny cut short by murder, among all races. These are lives created by God to be born in this hour with a specific purpose. This loss is creating a vacuum in our society, much like that of a twin who died in the womb will forever be missed by the surviving sibling, we are missing the lives of our brothers and sisters who should be walking alongside us. Ever wonder why the protests are filled with all races crying out for Justice?
- The Operating Table:
I saw the nation on an operating table before the Lord, it had massive trauma:
- Head (thoughts left Me & sought the desires of the flesh)
- Heart (bitterness & unforgiveness)
- Stomach (consumed toxic waste/compromising the soul)
- Womb (scarred by abortion)
- Knees (bowed to false gods)
- Feet (because of all of these items, the nation has walked into deception)
I watched as the Lord operated on the Nation. As He did, I saw the wounds lifted off the body and healed by Him. I thought “it seems like such a monumental task Lord.”
The Lord knows our thoughts… He replied: “As the rising of the sun draws the dew from the soil, I AM drawing the trauma up & out of the soul of the nation.”
- Then He said “2020, the year of Shaking” will usher in “2021, the year of Revelation.”
- I saw protestors and rioters, there were massive crowds like what we see today. God reached down and extracted the provokers right out of the crowd, and the rest “woke up” suddenly and went home.
Friends, the Lord said, we are at war, the battle is raging, for the soul of the nation is at stake. These revelations are monumental in our strategic battle against the enemy. This tells us that we’ve made progress and are breaking through to the healing point. We cannot give up, give in, or grow weary. We must return to Him with our whole heart, humble ourselves and pray, turn from our wicked ways and He will heal our land! 2 Chron 7:14
Join us this Thursday 5-8 PM PST as we address this issues on Equality, Justice, and the Operating Table head on, it’s going to bring tremendous damage to the enemy’s camp!
Blessings & love,