“America’s Red Sea Moment Approaches” with Ricci Johnson-Wilson
America’s Red Sea Moment Approaches
August 4, 2023
November of 2020, after the election was stalled and then called—fraudulently—for Biden, the Left cheered and the rest of the nation sat in shock, frustration and absolute unbelief. It was then that the Lord gave me a word entitled “Our Red Sea Moment!” which I immediately sent out and continued to pray into for months.
I sought the Lord on this promise for a long time. I often asked Him when we would see that Red Sea Moment, how He would bring it about, what it would look like and so on. I also wondered if perhaps I underestimated His timing.
Of course, it is difficult to really examine the last 3 years and not wonder if somehow the enemy won. They are making every attempt to alter America and what we stand for as a nation.
Still, we press on, we continued to fight the battles trusting God that we will win the war.
This past weekend, however, I’d been studying the book of Revelation, in particular the letters to the seven Churches, and as I read through them, all I could see was the revelation John gives of Jesus. His power, His might, His Word…the powerful revelations of Jesus as John saw Him in Heaven. Let me include it here and as I read this, picture Jesus in this way…
”And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.”
Remember, the Apostle John wrote these words. John, the one whom Jesus loved. John, the one who laid his head upon the breast of our Savior at the Last Supper. John, one of Jesus’ most intimate friends when He walked this earth. They ate, laughed, ministered, and camped in the wilderness for 3 ½ years together. When that John saw Jesus in this form, he “fell at His feet as dead.” John was so stunned over what he witnessed in this encounter, Jesus had to tell him several times to write down what he saw and heard. It was the magnificent and holy presence of our victorious Lord and Savior!
It was here, at this place, in this moment of absolute awe that the Lord with His voice as the sound of many waters said to me “the Red Sea Moment, it’s coming.” His words shook me back to reality!
I said, “What? Lord, what did you say?” He repeated, “the Red Sea Moment, it’s coming!” The force of His words coursed through my body as though I’d been hit by a tidal wave! I felt the words penetrate the cells of my body and I knew, without a doubt, the Hammer of Justice, the Hurricane of Justice, these things I’ve seen and experienced the last three years were about to come forth in America’s Red Sea Moment!
I immediately turned to Exodus 14 to begin reading about the Red Sea crossing and the Lord said, “go back to the beginning, back to the plagues.”
I love to read how God crushed the enemy under the mighty waves of the Red Sea at the very last moment. As we read through the miracles of the Red Sea, it is exciting to imagine the force of those waters, congealed by the breath of God, now released to entomb the oppressors of God’s people and release them into the promises of God! This was an unprecedented miracle!
Yet, God said go back to the beginning.
I read through the oppression, the plagues and the events leading up to the deliverance of the Israelites from Exodus chapters 1-11, and the Lord took that model and stamped it over the last three years.
One of the things we often do not consider when reading Scripture is the relevance of historical events such as the Exodus and the Red Sea crossing to our lives today. Yet, we need to. How do we look at them through the lens of the Lord and apply 3500-year-old events to what we see occurring today? When we train ourselves to apply Biblical principles to events that we see and experience today, it brings greater significance to the Word in our lives and helps us apply those Godly principles in our walk with God, our life of intercession, and our everyday lives.
An example would be adhering to the 10 Commandments. In principle, they seem like the easiest, “life application” messages that we can, as believers, apply to today. I understand that there’s a whole group of people who believe they are outdated, no longer applicable today because we’ve “evolved”. Others claim violations of the Law are “under the blood” so we don’t need to really concern ourselves with knowing the Commandments, simply work at “being good” and you’ll be fine. The truth is, if we don’t know the 10 Commandments, and how we’ve violated them, how can we truly know we are a sinner and that we even need a Savior? I’m not suggesting we go sacrifice a lamb when we’ve sinned, as our sin does come under the blood, but we can and should repent to our Savior when we do sin.
Knowing, understanding and applying the whole council of the Word is key to our eternity.
Okay, with that idea in mind, the Lord said, “Back to the beginning” this involves the plagues and how that applies to where we are today.
There are 10 Plagues listed from Exodus 7-Exodus 11. Prior to this however, we see the oppression of the Egyptians upon the children of Israel to such a degree that their cries for a deliverer filled the bowls in heaven paving the way for the deliverance they will soon experience. (Revelation 5:8 speaks of these bowls)
The Egyptians sought to oppress and break the Israelites through hard labor as they built storehouses to hold the King of Egypt’s vast wealth. When that did not break them, he commanded the midwives to throw their children into the Nile where they would be consumed by the crocodiles. This sounds like partial-birth abortion. When they refused, he employed his people to snatch up every male Israelite child and throw him into the Nile. Sounds like human trafficking, doesn’t it? (Ex 1:10-14, 22)
It was time for the Red Sea Moment, wasn’t it?
The Call and Commission of Moses:
Exodus 3: 7-10 (God, the great I AM, is speaking to Moses on Mount Horeb, a mountain in Sinai)
7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8 and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. 9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
Go down a little further, to Exodus 3:16-22
16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt: 17 and I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. 18 And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God. 19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand. 20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go. 21 And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty: 22 but every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.
The deliverance is promised in this passage, the Red Sea Moment ensured as they would need to pass back through this place (where God was speaking to Moses from in Exodus 3) in order to receive and learn to apply the Law—this is the Government of God. Remember, they’d been under an occultic and oppressive ruler for centuries now, God was going to bring them here to receive and learn His will and His ways.
Let me read Exodus 3:20 again: “And I will stretch out my hand and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.”
This was a little vague don’t you think? We often read the, “he will let you go” and celebrate that upcoming victory. Yet, it was not that simple. God did not tell Moses what the steps were, what the “smiting” would entail or what the “wonders” would involve. You know, the plagues. He also did not tell him the difficulties he’d endure even at the hand of his own people in the nearly year-long battle he entered to wrest the nation of Israel from the hand of the Egyptians. He did, however, promise victory.
In Exodus Chapter 7 the plagues begin, 10 in all, each designed to wrest the nation of Israel from Egypt, and hopefully, wrest Egypt out of Israel.
What does that mean?
The Israelites lived in Egypt for generations and during this time, many embraced the ways of Egypt, including the idolatry and worship of the gods of Egypt which we see displayed at the base of Mount Sinai when they worshiped the golden calf while Moses was immersed in the cloud receiving the law and government of God for the nation.
Every plague from the blood in the Nile to the absolute darkness for three days, challenges a god (little “g”) that the Egyptians worshipped. When God, through His servant Moses, commanded and controlled these plagues, He was demonstrating His Omnipotence to the nation of Israel and the people of Egypt while at the same time, He was exposing the fallacy of these false gods.
What was God’s endgame? To execute Justice in the land and in the process, uproot the world out of His people as He prepared to take them into the Promise land.
So, let’s apply that to today:
The king of Egypt is like the Elite, the Egyptian advisors and magicians are like the Deep State, the Egyptian people are like the hard-core democrats. In the mix, are Israelites who’d become muddied by Egyptian worship and the taskmasters which I would liken to the RINOs (republican in name only). Finally, we have the faithful Israelites who followed God and awaited the deliverer – that would be us.
The Lord said that “the Red Sea Moment is coming”. That’s deliverance.
The last three years and into the next several months, we are passing through God’s Justice to expose systems and ideology that have muddied God’s people. It’s true, over time, we’ve involved ourselves with certain ideologies that we were never meant to be engage in as Americans and especially, Believers. These things make us vulnerable to recapture and God wants to set truly His people free!
So, let’s look at some of the ideology that God is “smiting” in our day. Many of these are “social justice” issues God’s people have been tied up in. As I shared before, “social justice” is how Cultural Marxism is released into a nation and has nothing to do with the justice of God. Unfortunately, many in the Church lacked true understanding of this and ultimately involved themselves in these issues and God wants to wrest them from our hearts. In other words, these are our plagues and God is dealing with them in preparation for our Red Sea Moment.
- “Black Lives Matter” or “BLM” so much corruption has come to light regarding Black Lives Matter. This is an organization founded by Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — (self-proclaimed openly gay witches). From BLM’s own website: in 2013, these ladies “created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer.” He was the young, hooded boy shot and killed in Florida. They claim to fight racism, inequality, and discrimination for the oppressed black Americans. Yet they each own several multi-million-dollar homes, funnel most donation to the democrat party, and somehow always manage to stir up a crisis every election cycle in order to revive this Marxist organization. Why is this a problem, apart from being a Marxist organization? Churches have invited this organization of witches to speak in their pulpits. They’ve influenced the culture of our nation with their ideology in order to tear down the bridges of reconciliation that we as intercessors have built for decades now.
- DEI – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. This is another Neo-Marxist ideology meant to “level the playing field” in government, military, academia, corporate America, and religious organizations. In reality, they use it to control corporations and destroy small businesses. It’s used to manipulate Academia, Media, Religion, and Government. An example: “Equity” in reproductive rights is code for abortion on demand. “Inclusion” is code for welcoming and embracing the lifestyle of homosexuals in schools, church offices, businesses and so on.
- LGTBQ/ but especially the “Q” which recently was identified as “Questioning.” This is the fallacy of Gender Ideology and was introduced in academia heavily during Obama’s presidency after he signed legislation requiring all publicly funded schools to enact “gender affirming” procedures for “questioning youth”. This was suppressed under President Trump, but just as the Lord said, it was re-ignited under Biden and has come front and center under his fraudulent administration. Planned parenthood along with several other top abortion organizations are facilitating this ideology because the puberty blockers and transition therapy drugs are tremendous money makers. Of course, we should not ignore the population control aspect either. Unfortunately, since the Obama presidency, many churches in America have embraced this lifestyle as I said a few weeks ago, and God is exposing the darkness behind this agenda.
- Critical Race Theory – another Neo-Marxist Ideology that I hope to cover in the days ahead. It is incredibly divisive yet claims to level the social playing field. How? by reducing, degrading, humiliating, and devaluing the white race to elevate the black race. Exercises such as having white children sit on the floor for weeks on end, be mocked and criticized for their skin color, to having reduced minutes to finish tests or tasks in class, are all meant to eliminate the “advantage that they as white people have.” Our military men and women enter boot camp which begin with weeks of CRT/DEI Sensitivity Training which immerses them in Marxist ideology centered around the hatred of America, men, Christianity, and so on. Why would you fight for a nation you hate?
- Climate Crisis –apart from eliminating energy independence and costing companies millions and millions of dollars to meet Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 demands, Al Gore’s “Climate Crisis” is invading governments, WEF and UN Decisions, penetrating banking, academia, and so on. This is dangerous Social Justice movement which has, through their propaganda, brought 10s of Millions of people to a place where they will fight for kittens to be rescued from research labs while at the same time call for abortion on demand up to birth. We will fight for the sea turtle and the spotted owl, fight deforestation and stand for the smelt fish, while disregarding the value of a human life every time. This is the core of the Wiccan religion and involves the worship of mother earth. It’s idolatrous in nature, calling for the sacrifice of man to comply with the fabricated environmental or climate crisis.
- FBI/Department of Justice – revealing the two-tiered justice system. How is this one of the plagues God is smiting? When they raided President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, when they imprisoned January 6 peaceful protestors to keeping them bound up and silenced in prison while awaiting trial for alleged insurrection, when they accused President Trump of election interference and insurrection, all of this while doing nothing to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Pelosi, and their cohorts who actually engaged in Election Interference in both 2016 and 2020, we see the two-tiered justice system. Even today, in state after state, they are making false accusations and filing indictments against President Trump simply to prevent a 2024 Presidency. I could go on and on but this is one of the things God is exposing in preparation for His Justice to reign in our nation. It first must be exposed to reveal and remove the corruption before it can then be built on a righteous foundation.
- Media – In 2012, Obama signed the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act. Buried in the 2012 NDAA was the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (SMMA) which repealed the 1948 Smith-Mundt Act. What is that? The Act was developed to regulate broadcasting of programs for foreign audiences produced under the guidance of the State Department, and it prohibited domestic dissemination of materials produced by such programs as one of its provisions. Truman signed this into law. Fast forward sixty-four years to 2012 and under Obama, this was amended to allow the State Department to regulate domestic programming. In short, the state department took control of the information fed to Americans. Consider key issues we’ve faced in the last decade, many of which we prayed for: Covid, the 2020 Election, Ukraine/Russia war, LTGBQ crisis, corruption in government, DOJ, FBI, human trafficking and abortion and we can see how the media has either suppressed truth or lied to the American people in each of these areas.
- Academia – in 1963, the 45 Communist Goals were read into our Congressional Records. This became a driving force throughout academia. Their goal: weaken the nation by brainwashing the youth to abandon and reject God, hate the nation, embrace sexual promiscuity and immorality, even this Climate Crisis/Justice movement is part of their agenda. Academia is the driving force with Teachers Unions set to enforce the Neo-Marxist ideology. In addition, the push for head knowledge is Humanism and it is indeed idolatry. God is exposing this, and we need to pray for exposure of teachers’ unions and then for righteous educators to arise.
- Bloodletting – Abortion and human Trafficking. This is one of the greatest plagues on our land and God is indeed smiting this plague. Over the last 3 years we’ve seen more exposure on the driving force behind abortion and with the recent release of “The Sound of Freedom” we’ve come to a place where we must decide, embrace the darkness, or come into the light and be part of changing our nation’s stand on both Abortion and Human Trafficking. This is the worship of Molech and Ashtoreth. It is being exposed and with the overturning of Roe v Wade, a mighty smiting occurred! We can never let up on our fight to end their influence in this nation. We owe it to our children.
- Artificial Intelligence –AI has influenced our nation in very dangerous ways. In the past year alone, we’ve had AI compose and deliver a “sermon” at a Baptist Convention in Germany. The social justice warriors are working to having AI translate the Bible into an all-inclusive, animal conscious, version that depicts God as gender neutral, omits personal sin, and embraces Wiccan ideology (the worship of mother earth). The dangers of AI have been suppressed for a long time; Elon Musk has been warning people for nearly two decades. However, in recent months, the danger of AI is really surfacing. I do plan to cover this issue, especially in terms of the Church, in the days ahead.
The bottom line here is this, the 10 plagues are symbolic of the democrat ideology, which—despite their claims of religious affiliations—is truly a world without God. It’s a world that worships the creature rather than the Creator. A world of man-made ideologies that bring destruction to the character and relationships among people of this nation, particularly penetrating the minds and hearts of our youth. It is God’s desire for these issues to be completely irradicated from our hearts.
God has used this period of time under this fraudulent democrat-run government to expose the darkness therein and provide the opportunity for the children of God to understand the dangers of this ideology before He smites them!
Our Red Sea Moment Approaches and when we prepare to walk across that seabed, we need to leave the deceptive ideologies behind. And if we think we can sneak across carrying unrighteous ideologies in our knapsack, God will deal with those like he did the Israelites who worshiped the golden cow at the base of Mount Sinai. Why? God is bringing about a new and restored government, one that reflects that which is written in the 1776 Constitution, and He expects His children to take a front seat in this fight and in the implementation of that government.
Friends, as children of God, we must come into complete alignment with His Word, His Will, and His Ways. The Hammer of Justice is falling upon these issues in this hour. That is why there is so much exposure occurring, God is bringing them into the light just as He did the plagues in Exodus 7-11. Every plague showed the powerlessness of the god they worshiped.
So, before as our Red Sea Moment approaches, let’s ask God to expose any of these issues that may be in our own hearts so we can be separated from the world beforehand.
The Lord, with His voice like many waters, was very clear, our Red Sea Moment is coming, and in the appointed time, after all things are exposed, we will thrust them from our hearts and our shores to watch them be crushed under the weight of His Hammer of Justice!
If you have any doubts, remember, God is the same yesterday, today and forever. The same God Who brought the Apostle John up to see His awesome wonders in Revelation, is the same God Who wrest Israel from the hand of Egypt, and He’s the same God Who will wrest America from the hand of the Elite in the coming days!
Get ready America, our Red Sea Moment Approaches!
Blessings & love,